Cenusa & Onofrei Consulting immigration practice has over 10 years of experience specializing in Moldavian immigration law. We can support your immigration needs in Republic of Moldova, at any time.
The Republic of Moldova has opened a new economic citizenship program granting citizenship to highly qualified foreign investors, who bring wealth, talent and highly qualified skills to Republic of Moldova
The MCBI program requires applicants to make a defined economic contribution to the country through the Public Investment Fund. In exchange, and subject to a stringent vetting and due diligence process, including thorough background checks, applicants and their families can become citizens of Moldova.
- Visa-free access to 121 destinations around the world, including Russia, Turkey, and the countries in Europe’s Schengen Area
- Citizenship in a country that has a continental climate, a world-class wine industry, and picturesque, varied terrain, including forests and rocky hills
- A reasonable contribution amount and a highly efficient application process
- Full citizenship, with passport rights, for the applicant and included family members
- Dependent children up to 29 years of age and parents (of either the main applicant or the spouse) from 55 years of age can be included
- Citizenship transferable to future generations without restrictions
- Citizenship in a member state of the UN, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, the World Trade Organization, and many more.